AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 11 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Kymatica 2 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- Islands of Scotland – 1 of 6 ... 1 view
- The Michael Jackson Story 1 view
- The Many Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald 1 view
- How To Clone Animals 1 view
- Food Inc 1 view
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
Imagine the freedom of waking up one morning and spontaneously quitting your job. Quitting your job to embark on an adventure with one of your closest friends. A chance to pursue your dreams without the pressures of your routine daily lifestyle.
For Hunter Weeks and Josh Caldwell that dream became a reality in the hilarious off-beat documentary 10 MPH. They quit their jobs and without second guessing it, bought a two-wheeled Segway scooter. You guessed it, the scooter is how they travel during their adventure of a lifetime.
The documentary follows their journey from Seattle to Boston travelling at a fast 10 mph. Hunter and Josh’s mission was to change their lives forever. Their accomplishment is a comical film that inspires the audience to get out of their seats and start pursuing their dreams.
10 MPH is critically acclaimed and award-winning. It sends a message to all of us that are trapped in a mundane lifestyle. It’s inspiring to watch as these two friends put it all on the line to chase their dreams.
This entertaining documentary will tempt you to call your employer and quit your job. Trust me, I considered it. It will encourage you to pursue your dreams, which isexactly what I’m doing. Most importantly, it will entertain you.
Also check out their official website.Published on March 8, 2009 · Filed under: Lifestyle, Society