AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 21 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Phage, The Virus That Cures 3 views
- Kymatica 2 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- 10 MPH 2 views
- The Thin Blue Line 2 views
- Terry Jones’ Medieval Lives: The... 2 views
- Islands of Scotland – 1 of 6 ... 1 view
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
Bigger, Stronger, Faster
Many individuals in America measure themselves in excellence, as a country we are the biggest, the strongest, and the fastest in the world. With statements like this, is it really surprising the many of our modern-day heros are using performance enhancing drugs to excel?
In this documentary Bigger, Stronger, Faster we’re taken into the America’s culture, a culture fuelled by the win-at-all cost personalities. Director Christopher Bell will look into his personal story about his brothers and their quest for the American dream. Did they really need to subject themselves to steroids to achieve this dream we all strive for.
Bigger, Stronger, Faster dives into the lives of Christopher and his two brothers. Like many of us they grew up with idols like Hulk Hogan, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone. It showcases professional athletes, fitness centre members, US Congressman and medical experts all with one purpose. To address the growing issue of anabolic steroid.
This new documentary from the producers of Fahrenheit 9/11 and Bowling for Columbine explores the American culture and the story surrounding their need to succeed-at-all-cost attitude. What are you willing to subject yourself to achieve the American dream?
“There is Currently Only a Trailer Available For This Documentary”Published on December 31, 2009 · Filed under: Lifestyle, Society