AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 14 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Kymatica 2 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- 10 MPH 2 views
- Islands of Scotland – 1 of 6 ... 1 view
- The Michael Jackson Story 1 view
- The Many Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald 1 view
- How To Clone Animals 1 view
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
Burt Rutan sees the future of space (lecture)
Burt Rutan is known to many as the world’s most influential industrial designers. His contributions to both air and spacecraft design have paved the way forward for the industry for decades. He has two companies, Scaled Composites and Rutan Aircraft Factory, both have developed and tested more new styles of aircraft than the entire US industry combine. Rutan has designed hundreds of aircrafts himself, inclusive of the famous Voyager.
He won the $10 million Ansari X Prize for his creation of SpaceShipOne. It was the first privately funded aircraft to enter space twice in a two-week time period. Rutan is now working with Virgin Galactic to construct the first rocketship for space tourism. That would be one of the coolest tourist attractions I’ve ever heard of.
With an extensive resume as such, it is no surprise Rutan is able to bring the passion as he does in this lecture. From the moment he opens the lecture Burt Rutan Sees the Future of Space with “Houston we have a problem” to the ending credits this lecture will grab your attention. Rutan criticizes the US government-funded space program for deteriorating and reaches out to entrepreneurs for their help. He encourages them pick up from where NASA has left off.
Burt Rutan See the Future of Space and shares it with us in this passionate lecture.