AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 21 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Phage, The Virus That Cures 3 views
- Kymatica 2 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- 10 MPH 2 views
- The Thin Blue Line 2 views
- Terry Jones’ Medieval Lives: The... 2 views
- Islands of Scotland – 1 of 6 ... 1 view
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
Darwin: The Legacy
Who are we? Where did we come and how will we know where to go? These are the questions in which Charles Darwin sought answers for. The film addresses his revolutionary theory of evolution through natural selection. It evaluates the impact of his writings on society and the controversy that surrounded them.
In this BBC documentary, Darwin: The Legacy they break down and examine Darwin’s theories and how they have been perceived over time. The film features his observations of animals and plants in nature. Featuring interviews and theories from many experts this documentary is a must-see.
Charles Darwin changed how we perceive ourselves. His theories, although sometimes were not welcomed with open arms, played an important role in evolution. What were his theories and how has it impacted society as a whole? The BBC does a great job at exploring the brilliant man’s theories.
In just under 60 minutes viewers will discover everything there is to know about Charles Darwin and his revolutionary theories surrounding evolution.
Published on May 1, 2009 · Filed under: Anthropology