AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 18 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Kymatica 2 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- 10 MPH 2 views
- The Thin Blue Line 2 views
- Islands of Scotland – 1 of 6 ... 1 view
- The Michael Jackson Story 1 view
- The Many Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald 1 view
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
How many times have you yawned today? How many hours of sleep did you get last night? This week? Do you frequently feel sluggish or catch yourself complaining of fatigue? Are you familiar with the phrase, feeling ‘dead tired?’ If so, this is a must-see documentary for you.
The film, Dead Tired is unique, as it is the first of its kind to showcase the revolutionary science that explains why so many of us feel so tired. It offers explanations behind our sleep deprivation and features the disturbing effects it is having on our bodies and our lives. The documentary examines the unnerving reality that fatigue is now a widespread killer. In today’s 24/7 high-activity society, is this a surprise?
Many scientists consider fatigue to be one of the largest health problems that society faces today. Dead Tired will expose the supporting evidence scientists have to prove it. New medical studies show that sleep deprivation can bring about and aggravate many serious diseases. They include obesity, heart disease, diabetes and even depression.
Current estimates of sleep deprivation are alarming. Statistics show that one-third of society is alarmingly sleep deprived. Dead Tired will have you wanting to go to bed, right after you watch it, of course.
This Documentary is Currently Not Available From the Director”