AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 29 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Phage, The Virus That Cures 3 views
- 10 MPH 3 views
- BBC Natural World: Great White Shark A... 3 views
- Kymatica 2 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- The Thin Blue Line 2 views
- Terry Jones’ Medieval Lives: The... 2 views
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
Deborah 13: Servant of God
If you can think back to your teenage years, do you remember what it was like to be a 13-year-old? What was your perspective on the world? What sorts of things did you? Did you hang out a lot with your friends? Did you listen to music? Watch television? For 13-year-old Deborah Drapper, these are all things she is not familiar with. Her friends are her family.
In this documentary, Deborah 13: Servant of God, viewers will get an in-depth look inside her life growing up in a deeply Christian family. Her parents have done their best to make sure she, as well as her ten brothers and sisters have been raised guarded from the sins of the outside world. The sins of the world outside of their farm.
Deborah is an intelligent and assertive girl. She has big ambitions for herself in life. As you will see in this film she believes she found God at the young age of 6.
For the most part, she rarely leaves her family farm, until now. This film will feature a visit with her older brother who is away at University. How will she react to a world completely unfamiliar to her? To a society in which she has never really had the opportunity of interacting with?
Sorry, I removed this video at the request of Special Edition Films, the copyright holders of the film.Published on March 14, 2009 · Filed under: Religion