AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 37 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Kymatica 3 views
- Phage, The Virus That Cures 3 views
- 10 MPH 3 views
- BBC Natural World: Great White Shark A... 3 views
- Newton: The Dark Heretic 3 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- The Thin Blue Line 2 views
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
Cloning is a very controversial topic and for good reason. If you could essentially bring back a loved one from the dead by cloning them, would you? Perhaps you believe that when we pass on it because it our time and therefore you are against cloning as it goes against this theory. Regardless of your standpoint this documentary is rather interesting, as it showcases unnerving developments in this controversial procedure.
In this documentary, Human Cloning the debatable topic surrounding cloning is showcased. In most countries the act of cloning embryos is considered a criminal offense, it is because of this that Dr. Panayiotis Zavos has apparently worked out of a secret laboratory in the Middle East where there is currently no ban on cloning. Throughout this film the practice of cloning will be examined.
Human Cloning will reveal how Dr. Zavos has created cloned embryos from three dead people, inclusive of a 10-year old child who died in a car crash. He says grieving relatives have come to him requesting he make clones of their deceased loved ones. Dr. Zavos has apparently worked in secret to clone babies from four women.
The film sheds light on a controversial topic, in which many feel are unethical. What do you think, would you go to these extreme lengths to clone your loved one?
“There is Currently Only a Trailer Available For This Documentary”Published on November 7, 2009 · Filed under: Biology, Environment