AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 37 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Kymatica 3 views
- Phage, The Virus That Cures 3 views
- 10 MPH 3 views
- BBC Natural World: Great White Shark A... 3 views
- Newton: The Dark Heretic 3 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- The Thin Blue Line 2 views
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
Power and Control: LSD in the 60s
This documentary is presented by Aron Ranen as he attempts to go on a journey to discover the origins of psychedelics, or what he believes is the way LSD in the 1960’s had control over the mind and psyche of the people.
LSD was declared illegal in 1996, and yet it persisted among society and was in demand especially during the anti-war movements. Why is this so and what is the connection?
This is a four-part documentary that starts with the history of the 60’s in the first part. The second part of the series talks about Ram Dass and the students who have participated in an experiment. They were given the “mushroom and placed on a “religious test” at Harvard. Participants were hunted down by the filmmaker and interviewed for this documentary.
The third secion talks about the “preachers on mushroom” and the emergence of LSD during the anti-war movement. And finally, the fourth part is a conclusion that features Paul Krassner and a profile of some well known personalities.
Part 4:Published on January 5, 2009 · Filed under: History