AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 47 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Terry Jones’ Medieval Lives: The... 4 views
- Dogs Decoded 4 views
- Kymatica 3 views
- Phage, The Virus That Cures 3 views
- RFK Must Die: The Assassination of Bob... 3 views
- Cosmic Journeys – How Large is t... 3 views
- 10 MPH 3 views
- The Life of Birds 3 views
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
John Bahcall and Ray Davis are credited for the Standard Solar Model, which delves into a deeper and more scientific or mathematical understanding of the composition of the Sun.
These scientists were involved in the experiment for over forty years, before coming up with the model. In the science world, they are regarded as heroes and have won accolades, including the Nobel Prize, for their work and effort.
Their experiments pave the way for another way of looking into how the Universe has formed.
The focus of their study is the neutrino, which is, simply put, a sub-atomic article that passes through the body undetected. And yet, the neutrino is said to be the one particle that makes up everything in the universe and is found in every atom. It is essential to how everything works.
This documentary is an attempt to dig deeper into the study and findings that these two scientists have made, in an effort to provide a better understanding of the Universe around us.
Published on March 2, 2009 · Filed under: Cosmology, Physics