AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 37 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Kymatica 3 views
- Phage, The Virus That Cures 3 views
- 10 MPH 3 views
- BBC Natural World: Great White Shark A... 3 views
- Newton: The Dark Heretic 3 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- The Thin Blue Line 2 views
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
The Half Ton Man
Patrick Deuel was considered as one of the heaviest people alive, when he weighed about 1000lbs and could not stop his desire for food and eating.
He was at a deadly point. His organs and his heart were already on the verge of collapsing and for the paramadics to bring him to the hospital, a wall had to knocked down from his house in order to take him. Raalizing this, he embarked on a mission to lose weight.
This documentary, which was aired as part of the Body Shock Series, is an account of the drastic measures Deuel had to go through in order to slim down.
Deuel worked on his body for months, trying to lose weight so that he can be approved for a gastric bypass operation. A native of Nebraska, Deuel worked in a restaurant as a manager. He started becoming morbidly obese when he refused to go out of his house, and stayed in his bed for 7 years.
The documentary also presents the moving story of Rosalie Bradford, who lost 900 lbs and was instrumental to Deuel’s decision to lose weight.
This film presents how they have struggled and succeeded in their quest to be healthy.Published on December 29, 2008 · Filed under: Lifestyle, Society