AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 18 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Kymatica 2 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- 10 MPH 2 views
- The Thin Blue Line 2 views
- Islands of Scotland – 1 of 6 ... 1 view
- The Michael Jackson Story 1 view
- The Many Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald 1 view
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
The Life of Birds: The Problems of Parenthood
The Life of Birds: The Problems of Parenthood follows up with our earlier documentary review of Meat Eaters. Today, we bring you the problems of being a good parent – when everyone is trying to either eat you or steal your food.
The BBC teams up with Dave Attenborough and journeys to the ends of the world to ask the philosophical question: what makes a good parent..if you’re a bird?
We watch the bird’s eating habits, behavior, and nurture. The birds need to learn how to fly, how to hunt, how to build a nest. Of course, unlike humans, birds have multiple children at the same time. This leads to a scarcity of attention. It is not unusual for more than one baby to not survive the first week. This is simply because the mother cannot tend to them all. The strongest survive.
The documentary sweeps through an awesome range of species: sea eagles, pelicans, and many, many more and offers a fantastic amount of information about what makes a good bird parent. Watch it here!