AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 345 views
- The Life of Birds 38 views
- The Mystery of the Romanovs 23 views
- Flight from Death – The Quest fo... 15 views
- Good Hair 15 views
- Slavery and the Making of America 13 views
- Young @ Heart 13 views
- The Thin Blue Line 13 views
- The End of the World Cult 12 views
- Primary (1960 election) 12 views
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (59)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (56)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (16)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (40)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (25)
- Nature (31)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (34)
- Religion (22)
- Science, Technology (82)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- The Last Maneater
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
The Pleasure of Finding Things Out
Man is basically pleased or thrilled whenever he discovers something. It’s the same for every person, be it a child who has just discovered candies in a jar, or a husband who learns his wife is carrying their first child. There is an element of joy and delight with every discoverey.
And this is the very idea characteristics exhibited by Richard Feynman in this documentary that was filmed in 1981. Here, the noted physicist talks about his own joys and animatedly shares facets about his childhood, his life in Los Alamos and his winning his first Nobel Prize.
Feynman has pleasant insights for many of the significant things that has happened in his life and career and anyone who watches this will be inspired by his grace and spirit.
The man of Science talked about anything and everything in this interview and even attempts to explain some scientific discoveries in the simplest way.
Pofessor Sir Harry Kroto, Nobel Prize for Chemistry said “The 1981 Feynman Horizon is the best science program I have ever seen. This is not just my opinion – it is also the opinion of many of the best scientists that I know who have seen the program… It should be mandatory viewing for all students whether they be science or arts students.”