AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 21 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Phage, The Virus That Cures 3 views
- Kymatica 2 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- 10 MPH 2 views
- The Thin Blue Line 2 views
- Terry Jones’ Medieval Lives: The... 2 views
- Islands of Scotland – 1 of 6 ... 1 view
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
Unrepentant: Kevin Annett and Canada’s Genocide
Kevin Annett was a minister of the United Church of Canada who authored two books on what he called as the “Canadian Holocaust”, one of Canada’s dirty secrets.
He was a witness to how his church orchestrated the genocide of its aboriginal members of the Indian Residential Schools. Along with the rest of the clergymen who also tried to document what was going on, in order to make this public one day and expose the church of its crimes, their stories collaborate and their testimonies support each other.
Annett himself almost faced being murdered. He lost family members, his livelihood and his reputation in his efforts to force the truth out from institution.
This documentary film apparently took a year and a half to materialize, with Kevin Annett funding his own efforts and making sure that he does not get caught for exposition.
Meanwhile, the government of Canada remains blind and deaf to these crimes, which not only included murders, but also the illegal acquisition of aboriginal properties.
This documentary hopes to reveal it all, so the world will know these unforgivable crimes against humanity.Published on January 24, 2010 · Filed under: Crime