AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 47 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Terry Jones’ Medieval Lives: The... 4 views
- Dogs Decoded 4 views
- Kymatica 3 views
- Phage, The Virus That Cures 3 views
- RFK Must Die: The Assassination of Bob... 3 views
- Cosmic Journeys – How Large is t... 3 views
- 10 MPH 3 views
- The Life of Birds 3 views
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
Voyage to Pandora: Humanity’s first interstellar flight
In the movie, “Avatar”, we see this Earth-like environment that is actually a moon of the planet Polyphemus in the Alpha Centauri system. It is called the Pandora and this moon is inhabited by the Na’vi, which are characterized as blue-skinned, human-like figures who are over ten feet tall. They worship nature via a Mother Goddess they call the Eywa.
This documentary, however, is not an ode to the movie helmed by award-winning director James Cameron. But rather, it presents what it would have been like if we are ever to cross intergallacti borders and touch down on Pandora.
The thing is, can Pandora be actually real? Can this world actually exist?
The Alpha Centauri is real, that you have to know. It is a star that is nearest to the Sun and our neighbor in the solar system, so to speak.
But exploring the Alpha Centauri may be quite impossible as it is known to be anti-matter and only in the world o science fiction is it possible to travel there.
recommended by Roman. Thanks, Roman!