AT DOCUMENTARY-LOG.COM YOU CAN WATCH HUNDREDS OF THE MOST INTERESTING, POPULAR AND FULL-LENGTH DOCUMENTARIES.
NO REGISTRATION OR ANYTHING ELSE IS NEEDED! VISIT US EVERY DAY TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DOCUMENTARIES!
Documentary Updates by Email
Week's Popular Documentaries
- Documentary List 18 views
- The Truth Behind The Moon Landings 5 views
- Kymatica 2 views
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 1... 2 views
- Little People of Flores 2 views
- 10 MPH 2 views
- The Thin Blue Line 2 views
- Islands of Scotland – 1 of 6 ... 1 view
- The Michael Jackson Story 1 view
- The Many Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald 1 view
- Anthropology (24)
- Astronomy, Space (54)
- Biography (34)
- Biology, Environment (56)
- Business, Economy (20)
- Cosmology, Physics (54)
- Crime (14)
- Documentary News (9)
- Documentary Reviews (6)
- Documentary Trailers (13)
- Editor's Picks (15)
- From the Vault (8)
- Health (17)
- History (39)
- Lifestyle, Society (77)
- Mystery, Conspiracy (24)
- Nature (28)
- News (7)
- Politics (14)
- Psychology (33)
- Religion (21)
- Science, Technology (81)
- Sexuality (2)
- Future Shock: Technology in the Next 10 Years
- The Colour of Beauty
- How Smart Are Animals?
- Becoming 13
- Life in a Day
- TED Talk: Teenage-Women in Science
- TED: Jack Horner: Shape-Shifting Dinosaurs
- Cure for Love
- GANDHI’S CHILDREN
- NOVA: Life and Death in the War Zone
- NOVA: Secrets of the Parthenon
- BBC Unfinished
- A Class Divided by Jane Elliott
- The Perfect Vagina
Water, The Great Mystery
Water, is one substance in this world that many of us often overlook for its importance and significance. It’s the least one studied by scientists. But many swear by its healing powers.
So, what is in water that makes it so potent and powerful? And are the claims of its healing properties actually viable.
This documentary goes deep into the complex nature of water. The simple, most basic element we can find in the Periodic Table, H20 is studied at great lengths in this piece, in an attempt to find if the world’s most valuable element is really just the most accessible thing to us.
The information presented in this film has earned so much controversy upon its release. Some purists and naysayers believed this to be pseudoscience, refusing to give credit to what the film is trying to explore. In some circles, this has been talked about at great lengths with acceptance, though. Are you open minded enough to at least try to see what the film is trying to point out?
THIS VIDEO IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE BY THE DIRECTOR